Thursday, June 3, 2010

These Boys

These little squirts have kept us very busy lately.  With the weather being warmer, my  boys and I go on multiple walks or bike rides each day.  We just ventured up to the city pool for the first time yesterday.  I'm trying to steer clear of it because it's a lot more work with two kiddos now.  It seems Cruz is always napping or Bo is busy doing something else during prime swimming pool time.  So they've been content with the sprinkler or our little backyard pool for now.  Which is more than fine with me. Not to mention I've had the cough from Hell for the last, oh....month!  I'll think it's passed, then I'll have another coughing fit and my ribs will feel like I've been beaten in a back alley aferwards, and I'll be drained of energy.  What is going on?!? I've been on two antibiotics, an allergy pill, a cough suppresent, mucinex dm....I'm willing to try anything at this point!
Anyways, I feel pretty good when I'm not coughing, and like I said, the little stinkers have kept us busy.  Here are a few pics of memorial day weekend at my parents house.  Now that Landon and Sam aren't at the sitters everyday now, Bo talks about them constantly and tries to make excuses for why we need to go to their house or they need to come to ours.

Here's Bo and Sam wrestling with their Uncle Pete.

And Bo and Landon chasing him.                                                                                                     
Bo's best buds.
Landon and Sammie...

Bo and Landon wrestling...I had my big zoom lens on so they didn't know they were being watched.

Kelly got his new tractor out of the shed to give the boys rides...it was so cute how Sam waited so patiently for his turn.

I didn't notice it then, but Bo was not being very nice about getting to ride first.
The babies hung out with their great grandma while Heath and Emmy shot baskets.  I'll refrain from sharing any of those photos, I want to live!
And here's one of shorty acting like a big shot on Bo's 4-wheeler.  So cute :)
Now I'm off to Dallas for a weekend with my best friends!

No comments: