Thursday, October 21, 2010

Carrie Underwood

Way back in April, my sister, some friends, and I bought Carrie Underwood concert tickets.  Well, the day finally arrived this week, and it was well worth the wait.  We all thought she put on a very good show.
Here's the evening in pictures....

Cruz and I waiting outside for my ride to arrive.

My sister, Jamie and I before heading to Kylie's house.
We met up with Kylie and Jenny at Kylie's house.  Kylie was kind enough to be our DD :)
We decided to get dinner and drinks downtown at Playa Azul and just happen to run into some of our good friends that were headed to the concert also! 

The arena doesn't allow dslr's so I had to bring my piece of poo camera.  I was so mad at myself when I realized there wasn't a memory card in it.  I had a limit of only 9 pictures!  If you know me, I take millions of pictures, so this was super hard for me!  Here's Carrie, if you can recognize her through the graininess!

 We had the best seats yet since I've been to a concert at the new arena.  Good times girls, we need to start planning our next evening out, even if it's six months in advance!! :)

1 comment:

Kylie said...

What a fun night! Somebody needs to tell that one girl to get her belly button under control :) Completely agree about needing to plan our next night out!