Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fast Forward


We have been very busy recently. I am loving this fast forward pace that time is moving in! I am 31 weeks pregnant this week and I feel like the babe will be here before we know it. I am sure the last few weeks in August will creep by, but at this point I can't complain. Except for the fact that I can't sunbathe the back of my legs or paint my toes, I'm enjoying being preggers!

The past few weeks we have been busy with weddings, camping and playing outside constantly! Bo has transitioned very well into his new big boy bed. Now if we could just get him to sleep before 10:30 P.M.!! Kelly and I feel like we have no time anymore to watch TV or relax in general. I guess we'd better get used to it with a newborn on the way! We look forward to keeping up our busy schedule by trying out a new water park tomorrow then heading to KC this weekend for a wedding and a Royals baseball game for Father's Day. Here are a few (ok-ALOT) of pics to sum up the last couple of weeks.









No comments: