Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gundies

Today is laundry day at our house.  I think I'm doing about 89 loads, or something like that.  I fold clothes on the living room floor, but I usually wait until Cruz is napping.  Due to the large amount of laundry I'm doing today, there was no time to wait around. 
Anyways, Cruz is actually a pretty good helper.  He knows how to put his socks and pajamas away all by himself.  Keeps him busy and away from the other folded clothes. 
Today once he finished putting all the socks and jammies away, he was checking out all of Bo's underwear.  He was trying to put some on, so I put the Spongebob ones on over his sweats.  Then he kept holding other pairs up around his neck, so I went ahead and helped him out and put them on his head.  He thought it was pretty cool.




Bo, on the other hand, didn't think it was very cool and kept pulling the gundies off Cruz's head...

No comments: