Monday, November 15, 2010

Pony

Oh, does this poor boy need a haircut.  I love his curls so much, I don't want to get rid of them.  And everytime I try to trim his bangs, he looks like he belongs in the movie Dumb and Dumber. 
The other night after his bath I put it up in a pony, just for a few laughs.  The little guy didn't notice a thing.

But Bo noticed, and he had had enough laughs and wanted it out, asap.
Other than getting a kick out of playing with Cruz's hair, there's been a lot of this going on around here.
And this.

This past month has been quite busy actually.

I had my ten year class reunion.
We took a trip to the zoo with daddy.
We drove down to OKC to visit with Kelly's family.  These are the only pics I got that day. The boys watching a movie on the ride home.



Halloween was a hit.

We put our house up for sale.

I took a trip to KC with my mom and sisters.

And I have been taking lots of pictures for other people...which is awesome, but has somehow resulted in me taking a lot less pictures of my own family.

1 comment:

:) said...

Love your photography Sarah- SO talented!!! :)