Monday, March 29, 2010

The Winds of Change

Things are changing around here these days.  The weather is becoming warmer, finally, and I suddenly have a VERY active, mobile baby on my hands. 
Actually, Bo woke me this morning saying, "I have something to tell you.  It's a nice beautiful day outside."  He then proceeded to tell me he wanted to eat Marshmallow Matey's and get dressed so he could get outside.  I told him alright, but it's still chilly at 7:45 a.m.  He didn't care and went ahead with his plans.  Once he got outside, he was back inside within about, oh...thirty seconds.  Poor guy was pretty disappointed, it was still 30 degrees out.  Good thing it warmed up by about 10 so he could get out.  Here's a few pics of  the two little buggers before bed last night. Cruz had just bonked his head, so I took him outside to get him to stop crying...hence, the crabby look on his face.






Can't wait til this summer with these two guys.  Actually, I get a little tired just thinking about it!!







Cruz is officially crawling EVERYWHERE.  The little turd follows me around the house and tries to pick up every teeny tiny crumb on the ground.  He's succeeded a few times and I've had to fish random things out of his cheeks.  I don't remember this so much with Bo.  Probably because we didn't have a 3 year old who leaves a trail of food/snacks/trash all over the house.  Oh yes, and I can't eat in front of him now either.  He's a little begger and cries the whole time while staring at my food.  If he'd just get a few teeth, I'd be happy to share.  His chubby hiney is a chore to change these days too.  I have to hold him down with one hand, and maneuver with the other.  Sheesh, I can't believe he's already old enough to cause such havoc!! :)

1 comment:

Kylie said...

In your next post, can you provide tips on how to get your two kids to sit next to each other without ripping one another apart?!?!? These two seem so sweet and innocent! (Well, Cruz does look like he might be up to something in that last shot...)