Thursday, November 12, 2009

12 Weeks Old


Our chunky little man is 12 weeks old today.  Wow how time flies!  Thank goodness I opted out of going back to work...the chubby boy is really starting to be alot of fun these days.  He is an endless gabber and I swear the kid will have a complete conversation with you if you let him.  He's not quite rolling over yet, but he swings his legs around and can turn a complete circle while lying on his back.  And the boy loves sucking/chewing on his fingers or fist, whatever he can fit into his mouth.  I see tons of fun times ahead with this little guy!  Now if I can only convince him to sleep through the night...

2 comments:

Jo said...

He's adorable! My son, Chase, is only 4 days younger. I hope you don't mind if I lurk around and see what Cruz is up to from time to time!

Kylie said...

Sounds like he's keeping you busy! I so love the days when you can put them down and they stay there! Enjoy that while you can!