Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Should I just copy and paste last week's numbers update? Because there has been NO change. Ugh. I could be preggers for TWO more weeks! The doc said he most likely wouldn't induce until a week after my due date. I plan to do all I can to get this babe motivated to make his arrival sooner than later. Any suggestions :)

In the meantime...we'll all just try to continue waiting patiently.

No comments: