Saturday, April 25, 2009

So, I had somewhat of an idea about how time consuming starting up my own blog would be based on how much time I spend reading other people’s blogs. But wow! I really look up to those of you that update your blog daily…sometimes even twice a day. And not with just one little paragraph either. Most the blogs I read post daily “novels” enticing me with their deep thoughts and insight on interesting topics. I would say I spend close to 30-45 minutes a day just reading, but now that I’ll be trying to keep my own, I may have to alter some of my habits.

I’m trying to take a piece of my own advice by keeping this online “journal” of my little family’s life. I preach to my middle school students weekly about the importance of saving their writing. I tell them that one day their daily journals that we keep will be treasures that they can look back on. Soon (4 weeks to be exact) I will have a little more free time on my hands, and another little person’s life to document (16 1/2 weeks before this guy’s arrival), so hopefully I can make it a habit to take the time and keep some memories here, so that one day I’ll have my own treasures to look back on.



Let's start with a picture of my "boys". Daddy recently turned 30 and Bo had no problem helping blow out all those candles!!

No comments: